Forest Leadership Solutions is proud to deliver the Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) workshop, which is the most widely taught leadership model in the world.
SLII® gives your company a shared process, language, and model for building leadership. SLII® teaches leaders to analyse, diagnose, think, and apply leadership concepts effectively in any situation.
How You Will Benefit
- Improve communication and become a more trusted and credible leader
- Learn how to use situational leadership to achieve greater productivity by infusing energy, self-reliance and drive within your employees
- Create a collaborative work environment to achieve faster sustainable results
- Increase your effectiveness in setting goals, providing clear direction, listening, observing, monitoring and giving feedback
- Retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs
The learning objectives of the Situational Leadership®II workshop are as follows:
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluations, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
Who Should Attend?
Those that should attend the Situational Leadership® II are individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness:
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level or new managers
- Team leaders & supervisors
- Project Managers
- Learning Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals.
- Anyone who shares ownership and stewardship for leading, coaching, and developing talent in others
Bringing together highly engaging classroom activities with pre- and post-workshop tools helps reinforce, measure, and cement learning. Short, fast-paced learning scenarios, using real-work problems, capture learners’ attention. The outcome is that learners get up-to-speed and start using SLII® faster.
Registration includes 2-day workshop, materials, lunch each day and snacks.
September 26 & 27 2019 in Troy, Michigan $1049 per person
Register 2 or more participants from the same company and save $100 each!
Hurry! Registration closes on Aug 31, 2019!
Click here to Register
Any questions for your facilitator? Email her here!