Five Week Laser Coaching
The Five Week Laser Coaching program is for those of you who already have a goal in mind about a specific competency.
For example, if any of these resonate with you, you’re probably ready for a five week session:
- I want to improve how I handle conflict
- I want to get better at really listening
- I want a better relationship with my assistant
- I want to make better decisions
The program uses the following cadence:
- One 45-minute call to dive into your topic
- A follow-up email conversation to hold you accountable to your goal
- One 30-minute call to check your progress
- Another follow-up email conversation to hold you accountable to your goal
- One 30 minute call to close out the session and celebrate your new habit!
If you are the decisive type, this is the program for you!
Increase Your EQ Program
This program is a deeper dive into 5 key areas of Emotional Intelligence, perfect for those who want better relationships but don’t know where to start.
The key areas that we dive into together are:
- Self Awareness and the Language of Emotions
- Managing Your Emotions
- Recognizing Emotions in Others
- Inspiring and Developing Others
- Managing the Negative Emotions around Conflict & Change
Each of these 5 modules include:
- A tiny bit of pre-session homework
- A 60-minute mentor/coaching call
- Practice of the skill in your everyday life
This is an intensive six-session program, with the sixth session being a recap of all you’ve learned and a celebration of your new-found relationship success!
If you’re ready to make the commitment to better relationships in all aspects of your life, this program is for you!
I Need Quick Help!
This “program” is for those of you who are experiencing an “intense pain point” right now and need quick help!
We will have a 60-minute phone call to talk over what is happening and develop a plan to ease the pain.
Past clients have used this to:
- Discuss some “out-of-the-blue” negative feedback they’ve received
- Figure out how to handle a project crisis
- Determine how to handle the aftermath of a very heated argument
If you want to dip your toe into the benefits of coaching, this is a great place to start!